Evoke Projects is at the cutting edge of the latest office industry developments and research recommendations. An office refurbishment by Evoke Projects will reinvigorate your staff and your business through:
- Better space optimisation
- Maximum return on investment
- More productive and modern work spaces
- Flexible floor plans that can be adapted as your headcount changes.
Office refurbishment: should I stay or should I go?
Whether to relocate or stay put and undertake an office refurbishment is often a dilemma when premises are looking tired and near the end of lease. Consider the following:
- Does your landlord want to keep you as a tenant? If so, there may be some lease renewal incentives and the potential for good negotiation.
- Could an office re-design give you better space optimisation? An office relocation makes it tempting to keep doing the same thing in another place, without really thinking about the opportunities that an office refurbishment presents.
- Staff typically regard a refurbishment as a positive investment in the future of the company, while a relocation is just an upheaval in their life.
- An office refurbishment will generally cost less than office relocation, giving you a greater return on investment.
Read about why the culture, team and office refurbishment methodology used at Evoke Projects makes us the best choice for your next fit-out. Then, please call us on 1300 720 692.
Office Refurbishment Case Study – Blum Australia