Environmental Management System
Considering the purpose and context of the organization, and the condition of the environment in which the company operates, the management of Evoke is committed to the continual improvement of the Environmental Management System, according to compliance obligations, by following the principles and requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 Standard.
All employees of Evoke are acting to protect the environment by preventing and eliminating environmental pollution through continual education in order to prevent environmental pollution, preserve natural resources, and improve the Environmental Management System:
- Continual raising of environmental awareness
- Exploration of new materials with smaller environmental footprints and improvement of hazardous waste management
- Decrease of non-renewable energy consumption and replacement with renewable energy sources
- Activities that emerge from the context of the organization
- Following environmental procedures in order to decrease environmental pollution, and prevent degradation and damage to the environment
- Decrease of adverse impact on water, soil, air, and biodiversity.