reinvigorate your staff!
It is more than likely that your business has changed a lot since your last office refurbishment. We all know that office technology, office furniture products and best-practice office layouts evolve constantly to help make our working lives more productive and more flexible.
Evoke Projects is at the cutting edge of the latest office industry developments and research recommendations. An office refurbishment by Evoke Projects will reinvigorate your staff and your business through:
- Better space optimisation
- Maximum return on investment
- More productive and modern work spaces
- Flexible floor plans that can be adapted as your headcount changes.
Office refurbishment: should I stay or should I go?
Whether to relocate or stay put and undertake an office refurbishment is often a dilemma when premises are looking tired and near the end of lease. Consider the following:
- Does your landlord want to keep you as a tenant? If so, there may be some lease renewal incentives and the potential for good negotiation.
- Could an office re-design give you better space optimisation? An office relocation makes it tempting to keep doing the same thing in another place, without really thinking about the opportunities that an office refurbishment presents.
- Staff typically regard a refurbishment as a positive investment in the future of the company, while a relocation is just an upheaval in their life.
- An office refurbishment will generally cost less than office relocation, giving you a greater return on investment.
Read about why the culture, team and office refurbishment methodology used at Evoke Projects makes us the best choice for your next fit-out. Then, please call us on 1300 720 692.
Office Refurbishment Case Study
Express O Coffee is a family-owned coffee roasting business and a supplier to cafés. Located on the Central Coast of NSW, they also offer in-house barista training.
Office refurbishment objectives
Express O Coffee distribute fine coffee and machines to a wide geographic region, and they have regular visitors to the premises, so their office had to reflect their vibrant brand identity. They wanted a modern-industrial designer feel to the completed office refurbishment, making their large, red coffee roaster a focal point.
Scope of works
- Concept Design for Office Refurbishment
- Design Development
- Workplace strategy
- Design Documentation
- Office Refurbishment Project Management
- Construction Management
Balancing public and private spaces with clever office refurbishment
As Express O Coffee was expanding into a warehouse space, there was a fantastic open-plan opportunity.
To balance this with privacy for the non-public areas, a distinctive open-plan area now showcases the large, red roaster as visitors walk in through the front entrance. This allows the roaster to be a statement piece, even though the roaster is located at the back of the building, as required for access and operational reasons.
Showcasing a brand through effective office refurbishment
The brand is highlighted through the immediate impact of seeing the roaster, combined with a state-of-the-art barista training room. The trainees also have a viewing window to watch the roaster in operation.
Creating a modern-industrial designer feel through clever office refurbishment
The newly refurbished Express O Coffee outlet includes industrial-style polished concrete and a black exposed ceiling in the public spaces. The industrial / coffee / café theme is also displayed through natural wood- texture materials in the joinery, distinctive privacy screening, and raw concrete in the flooring and exposed external walls of the building.
Cost-effective office refurbishment
The new refurbishment accommodatedthe client’s request to utilise some fixtures and furniture from their previous fit-out. Using generic tile ceilings in several office areas offered another opportunityfor a cost-effective office refurbishment.
View the Express O Coffee portfolio
Evoke Projects has offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Newcastle and the Central Coast.