WELL v2 Certification
Whilst Certification is not for every client, the principles of WELL for workplace health are sound and can be embraced on every office fit-out or refurbishment project for the benefit of your team and the ultimate success of your organisation. Following the initial pilot, the current version, WELL v2, consolidates previous iterations into one WELL for all project types. The office design and fit-out team at Evoke Projects can provide more information about work health and safety, WELL concepts, benchmarks and their effect on workplace well-being.
WELL v2 is founded on the following principles:
• Equitable: Provides the greatest benefit to the greatest number of people, inclusive of all demographic and economic groups and with special consideration of groups of the least advantage or vulnerable populations.
• Global: Proposes interventions that are feasible, achievable and relevant across many applications throughout
• Evidence-based: Undergirded by strong, validated research yielding conclusions that can reasonably be expected to receive acceptance by the scientific community.
• Technically robust: Draws upon industry best practices and proven strategies, offering consistency in findings
across the relevant field or discipline.
• Customer-focused: Defines program requirements through a dynamic process, with multiple opportunities for
stakeholder engagement, and by tapping the expertise of established leaders in science, medicine, business, design and operations.
• Resilient: Responds to advances in scientific knowledge and technology, continuously adapting and integrating
new findings in the field.